General Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Best Before. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors to buy our products online. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that:
1. You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it
2. You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an
item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website.
We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to you.
For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method.
In addition, please note the following:
The following products are not eligible for return:
All underwear garments such as bras, panties, any stocking type product ,swimwear,
corsets, leather wear, or any product listed under the naughty but nice category.
2. Due to the no return policy on undergarments please ensure that you use the correct
measurements as explained in the measurement category.
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
When we receive a valid warranty claim for a product purchased from us, we will either repair the relevant defect or replace the product. If we are unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time, the customer will be entitled to a full refund upon the prompt return of the product to us. We will pay for shipment of repaired or replaced products to customer and customer will be responsible for return shipment of the product to us.
We will not be liable for any delay of shipment due to industrial strike or unrest or to any delay due to matters out of our control by the appointed delivery company.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of [>>Name of website owner<<]. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
You agree to indemnify and hold Bells Momento harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Best Before, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Best Before assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of South Africa, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Klerksdorp. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
1. The Best-Before Customer Loyalty Programme, known as the ‘BB Club’’, is operated by Best-Before (‘Best-Before”).
2. The Best-Before Loyalty Card (“Benefit Card”) is issued by, and remains the property of, Best-Before who reserves the right to decline, issue and withdraw the Benefit Card or any Benefit or Partner rewards accrued at any time. Best-Before reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Benefit Card.
3. Member data and personal information is protected in terms of the relevant legislation.
4 .Best-Before will not share your details with any other company unless it is entirely necessary for the operation of the BB Club and/or linked programmes. The Benefit programme tailors its offers to meet the customer’s specific needs and in order to achieve this and to facilitate the earning of certain benefits, such as partner rewards and the accrual of Best-Before Loyalty rewards, via Best-Before’s partners, your details may be passed to such partners. This information will be limited to only information required to facilitate an intended purpose. Where any detailed data is passed onto these partners, this data will be shared via an aggregator who will anonymize the data to ensure no personally identifiable data can be extracted from it.
5. Best-Before Loyalty rewards earned in South Africa may only be redeemed in South Africa in South African Rand.
6. By joining the BB Club a member has agreed to these terms and conditions, as amended or replaced by Best-Before from time to time.
7. Terms and conditions must be checked regularly and are available in store or online at www.best-before.co.za
8. Any person who does not agree to be bound by the BB Club Terms and Conditions may not participate in the BB Club. Existing BB Club members who do not agree to be bound by the BB Club Terms and Conditions, including amendments thereto from time to time, must notify Best-Before of such refusal in writing or telephonically through the Best-Before Customer Service Careline 010 020 5921 or firstname.lastname@example.org, in which event such member’s participation in the BB Club may be terminated and/or such person’s Benefit Card cancelled.
9. Persons applying for a Benefit Card or redeeming any benefit accrued thereunder are required to provide a valid identity document issued in their country of origin as well as contact details. Best-Before’s right to decline to register any person and/or redeem any benefit, on whatever ground, is expressly reserved.
10. A Benefit Card and the rewards accruing thereto are not transferable. BB Club rewards will accrue to the BB Club member only.
11. To earn BB Club rewards in store for a qualifying transaction the member’s Benefit Card must be presented at the point of sale at the time of transaction.
12. To redeem BB Club rewards in store, the physical Benefit card must be presented at the point of sale.
13. BB Club rewards or rewards cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. The value of rewards accumulated on the member’s Benefit Card profile can be used for payment of purchases at participating Best-Before Stores. Items purchased through rewards redeemed may not be returned or replaced for cash. Rewards earned through unauthorized use of any Benefit Card will not be honoured.
15. In the event of any abuse or fraud being committed by any person in respect of the Benefit Card and/or conduct involving the abuse of rewards or rewards, Best-Before reserves the right to take appropriate action against the responsible person and all rewards accrued and unredeemed rewards and rewards issued may be forfeited and the BB Club Card revoked.
16. Only the registered Benefit Card holder swiping the card (or making online purchases using a valid online profile against which that person’s Benefit Card is registered) at the time of the purchase transaction will be awarded rewards.
17. The Best-Before Partner card swiped at the POS during any particular transaction will earn the appropriate Partner rewaards associated with the membership and cannot be changed retrospectively.
18. Best-Before reserves the right to make certain products and tender types exempt from the earning of rewards.
19. Bulk/discounted purchases will not be eligible to earn rewards.
20. Best-Before reserves the right to restrict the earn of Benefit rewards on accounts.
21. No rewards, benefits and/or rewards will be earned or awarded in respect of any goods and/or services where the earning or awarding of such rewards, benefits and/or rewards are prohibited by any legislation in the Republic of South Africa and, where applicable other jurisdictions.
22. Lost, stolen, or damaged cards should be reported to the Best-Before Customer Service Careline. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced at the in store Customer Service Desk on presentation of positive identification. If the monetary value of Best-Before Loyalty Card rewards, attached to the card, have been redeemed in store before the card is reported as lost or stolen, there can be no subsequent recovery of Best-Before Loyalty Card rewards or value. Best-Before cannot be held liable for loss of BB Club rewards or monetary value thereof.
23. Best-Before reserves the right to retract any awards through its loyalty partners or service providers or otherwise earned through the BB Club rewards.
24. BB Club members have the right, in accordance with the relevant legislation, to (a) obtain access to his/her personal information held by Best-Before; (b) to request the correction, destruction or deletion of his/her personal information held by Best-Before; and (c) to object to the processing of his/her personal information. In the case of a BB Club member objecting the capture and processing of his/her personal information such person’s Best-Before Loyalty Membership will be terminated.
25. It is the BB Club member’s responsibility to inform Best-Before of any changes to his/her personal information.
26. Best-Before reserves the right to suspend any Best-Before Loyalty Card member’s profile should the account remain inactive for any period longer than 6 months or such period as may be determined by Best-Before. This provision will also apply to Best-Before’s loyalty partners and service providers.
27. Best-Before Loyalty rewards, loyalty partner or service provider rewards and other promotional rewards earned for transactions where goods are later returned will be deducted from your Best-Before Loyalty Card account or partner reward account as applicable, and are subject to the Best-Before Pharmacies returns policy.
28. Benefit Card holders may receive instant discounts on selected products in Best-Before stores. These promotions will be available for specified periods from time to time and subject to stock availability. Best-Before reserves the right, at any time, to amend or cancel these offers without notice.
29. BB Club members may opt-out of any direct marketing received from Best-Before should he/she so elect, by notifying Best-Before thereof in writing to email@example.com , alternatively, telephonically via Best-Before Customer Careline on 0860 347 243 or via the opt-out instructions in the various communication channels.